I’ve rounded up some of my favorite shoes to ‘step into’ fall with. Can you believe Fall is almost here? Well, for us Arizonan’s not just yet…but it’s coming! A girl can dream right? I am SO over summer clothes. In fact, I was never in it to begin with. Summer is NOT my jam and I actually become a grumpy old crab in the summer. Fall/Winter is when I come out of hibernation and feel like a whole new person. The air is crisp and cool and everything is just so much more romantic…..right? For me at least. And can we talk about fall fashion? COME ON! It’s the best. I don’t care what you say. Toss those tank tops and short shorts to the side and embrace the chunky sweaters, block heels, mules, slides! I’m SOOO ready!
If you’re looking for some deals on shoes, head over to Last Chance…right now! Well, maybe not now. Hit them up during the weekdays- preferably Thursday afternoon and you’ll find so many gems. That’s where I get all my designer shoes for cheap! Trust me, you’re missing out if you aren’t shopping there. Sometimes I find goodies at My Sisters Closet and Nordstrom Rack but your girl always walks out of Last Chance with designer shoe babes in hand!
Below are the shoes featured up top that I’m LOVIN:
- Steve Madden Gold Loafers
- Chinese Laundry Sammy Slide Sandals
- BP Block Heel Booties
- Rebecca Minkoff Alexis Bow Mule
- Jeffrey Campbell Arcita Slide Sandals
- Mercer Edit Callback2 Studded Bootie
- Louise et Cie Verdana Booties
- Louise et Cie Bylot Twist Mule
- Free People Embellished Slingback Loafers
- BP Kolo Flared Heel Bootie
- Jeffrey Campbell Musklo Split-Shaft Bootie
- BCBG Renee Block Heel Mule
- Crown Vintage Katrina Mules
- Rebecca Minkoff Annette Too Ankle Boot
- Steve Madden Edit Bootie
- Summit Kalea Ankle Tie Mule
So many cute options, what’s a girl to do? BUY THEM ALL! That’s my husbands favorite line. #YeahRight However, I honestly think a girl can never have too many shoes. One for each day of the year, one for each mood (which is A LOT), one for each occasion…you catch my drift. I know I’ll be getting at least a few of these for my collection (more than a few). Your shoe game always has to be on point, am I right ladies?